Our buyer’s agent part of the business has been busy in the background purchasing some of the healthiest marginally returning assets across Australia.
– We have saved four recent clients a collective total amount of $174,000 off the original asking purchase prices.
– The average purchase price across the last four purchases was $398,000.
– The average yearly growth was 8.12% across the last four purchases.
– The average rental yield return was 4.61% across the last four purchase.
– 2 of 4 properties were sourced off market.
– One purchase was made specifically in a R3 zoned location to knockdown and build townhouses on in the next 12 months.
– Some of the units seen here have grown 45% in the last 5 years.
If your budget is not high and you are ready to get into the property market today, see a team that deliver results – available 7 days.